Thursday, June 3, 2010

Junior Apprentice, Week 4: Mitzi's Perspective

It's good news for Sir Alan of Sugar this week because Mitzi Sheinman's giving him the big thumb's up! I think he chose the right one to go in this week's Junior Apprentice! I've never been a fan of blondes (or brunettes, for that matter, or redheads (!), or any colour hair if it's a woman whose hair it is) but I think Lord Sir Alan was absolutely right to get rid of Hannah because, as he said, she was all very well in practice but what about on paper? Also, I didn't care for that mini-skirt she was always wearing, like she was on Top of the Pops!

Mind you, when it comes to blondes, I can't bear that Zoe! We all talk about her while we're watching in the Home. Her last name's Plummer, apparently, and Zuzzi said maybe she's Christopher Plummer's daughter from the Sound of Music, so I said, but I'm sure she's not a nun; and then Zuzzi said, well she wouldn't be anyway, because Christopher Plummer's an actor. And then Benny Shooster said, And Christopher Plummer wasn't a nun, he was a Captain. And I said, anyway, it was all made up. And then Dolly said, if her name was Zoe Andrews, then she might be a nun. Which was a very good point, because she meant Julie Andrews. And then I said, Oh what a voice. Pure as a bell. So we settled that one very amicably (the standard of conversation in the small television room is very, very high) but the point is, I've started to call Zoe "Silly Cynthia"! Whenever she comes on, I say, "Here's Silly Cynthia!", and it's a very good nickname! Everyone laughs - Dolly nearly swallowed her tangerine segment she was laughing so much. I don't know what made me come up with it.

Anyway, speaking of Benny Shooster, I think he's getting quite keen on me. He keeps on telling me not only am I beautiful on the outside, but I'm also beautiful on the inside. He meant to leave me some lovely white roses outside my door, but he got a bit mixed up and ended up leaving them outside Toilet Number 31 on the fourth floor and one of the old dears took a tumble and has to have another hip replacement. But it was very thoughtful of him, and I'm very flattered. I'm not giving him too much encouragement as I'm not ready to settle down yet. But I'm very flattered. Very flattered indeed.

VERDICT: Well done, Sir Alan! I agree one hundred and ten per cent literally that you got rid of one of the girls.

(One last thing: a lot of women have written in agreeing with me how much they'd like to give Nick a really good tea, and I was thinking the same thing again watching this week's Junior Apprentice; except not just a tea, but a nice hot bath as well! His knees would stick out of the hot water, and I'd give them a good scrub with the sponge, and then he'd say: "More hot, auntie!"; then he'd get into his pajamas and dressing gown and I'd give him baked beans on toast (though not if I'd given him tea as well, in which case it's straight up to bed, no books).

No comments: