Thursday, May 27, 2010

Junior Apprentice: Week 3, Mitzi's Perspective

I don’t know how that man could do it. Such a lovely boy! How could Sir Alan Lord Sugar get rid of Rhys? He had such a nice smile and lovely manners! And he spoke so clearly. And his lovely little face. And he’s just a schoolboy! I cried myself to sleep last night after he’d been fired (not for the first time – and not for the first time thanks to Sir Alan Lord Sugar: that man!).

And it’s not just Lord Alan I’m cross with – it’s the other members of Rhys’s team. The way they ganged up against him. And all because he was such a good leader! He did everything right in my opinion. Whenever anyone had an idea, he’d say: that’s a good idea, do that. Very encouraging. And when he wasn’t approving other people’s ideas, he was walking around looking very upright and serious, just like a young Prince Charles. Again, very encouraging. And in the board room at the end, I thought he behaved with great dignity, when he accused everyone else of being in the wrong. To me he was a Noble Schoolboy.

In fact, speaking of schoolboys. I think it’s quite unfair that all the growns-ups, Sir Alan and Lady Karen and Nick, wear such grown up clothes. It must be very frightening for those kids! I’d like to see Sir Alan and the other two wearing school uniform to put the apprentices at their ease – I’d very much like to see Sir Alan and Nick wearing school uniforms.

They could both wear caps, with muddy cheeks, and dirty knees even! And Nick’s got a lovely cheeky grin. There could even be a ‘spin-off’ series, I think they call it, where Sir Alan and Nick get into scrapes, but it’s all OK in the end. And then viewers could write in to get to give them both a lovely tea – I’d certainly write in to do that, and so would some of the other ladies in the Home. I’d like to give Nick a great big tea. Really fill his plate. Watch him gobble it all down and then ask for “More, please, auntie!” I could really enjoy watching him tucking into buns and things. And so could some of the other ladies.

VERDICT: Absolutely no, not guilty, Rhys! Sir Alan Sugar should have got rid of one of the girls, as girls haven’t got a head for business.

Actually, I was also upset that Adam left as well. I think he’d eaten too many of those cakes and got a tummy ache, a bit like Nick might do if he ate too much of my tea. I’d quite like to give Adam a big tea, when he’s a bit older.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

But Mitzi, shouldn't Sir Alan be dressed as a headmaster?

Anonymous said...

Lord Alan Sugar :x
Rhys, in the boardroom, I have a different view from you. He came up with a assumption of the team bullying him. This happened before with the grown ups. I can't tell wether its true or not. That lil' girl whose name I forgot seems to be the only one doing things, not giving Rhys any space to do something. Like the time when investigating cake prices, she could of at least passed some of the questions to him!

Tim would leave if he messes this chance as team leader. He looks stoned sometimes :x