Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Junior Apprentice: Who will Win? Mitzi's Perspective

My best friend Dolly says I've got a seventh sense about things, and it's true, I'm never wrong. I predicted who would win Britain's Got Talent! At least, they would have won if they'd got more votes. I got the X Factor right as well, except they didn't get to the final, but they would have won if they had. So now, everyone's asking, can you do it again, Mitzi? Can you get it right a third time, with the Junior Apprentice show? Well, let's see if my seventh sense is working!

The key is Sir Alan Lord Sugar of Alan. What's going on in his mind. I'm a very good judge of character - which is why I never married - and I've been studying the Lord very carefully the entire series. I know what makes him tick! And that's how I know who he's going to chose.

You see my seventh sense tells me Lord Alan doesn't think much of any of the candidates. I think he feels very let down by Arjun, Zoe, Kirsty and Tim - all of them. They only visit him once a week. And when they do visit him, they never bring flowers or even a treat, like just a snacky thing from M&S (I'm a nut for their mini-bagel bites), as though they've only come to see him out of duty. They never take him out or ask him round for dinner. Even a phone call, they never seem to phone him, he has to phone them in the morning so he can give them their task! And they never give him a lift, I've noticed he always has to get a mini-cab back to the Home.

I think he cries himself to sleep at night because his ungrateful apprentices don't care enough about him. All they're really interested in is his money. After all that he's done for them, and at his age as well.

And that's why I think there's going to be a twist in the tale! The Lord isn't going to chose any of the candidates to be his Junior Apprentice!

He's going to chose Nick! That's right, Nick. Can you imagine how surprised Nick'll be? How his face will light up? He'll say, Why me, Uncle Alan? And Sir Alan will say, Because you've been as good as gold all series! And then Nick will say, But what job am I going to do for you Uncle Alan? And Sir Sugar's going to say, You'll be my Chief Mischief Maker!

And then he'll give Nick a pea-shooter, and Nick will fire it at him and Sir Alan will be about to get very cross and shout at Nick! But then at the last moment, Nick will give one of his cheeky grins, and Sir Alan will say, I can't stay cross at you for long! And he'll give Nick a great big hug and a kiss on the lips. And then another kiss, just for luck! And then a third one. And then at least two more, both on the lips, including the third one, so all of them in other words.

So that's my prediction! Nick to win the Junior Apprentice! (And I'll enjoy watching that Karen's expression when she finds out; her nose will be right out of joint.)

No comments: